NutriSport Creatine Tablets 350 Tabs
Creatine is the energy fuel for all sports that involve speed or power. A small quantity is produced naturally in the body, and some is found in red meat and fish (not vegetables). Increasing the amount of creatine in the muscles, through supplementation, will allow you to train/compete for longer. Taking creatine leads to increased endurance and lean muscle mass.
Creatine monohydrate is the most effective non-hormonal supplement for:
- Increasing lean muscle mass, and
- Improving athletic performance.
Most effective in sport which involve repeated high intensity movement, eg. Sprinting, lifting or wrestling; both team and individual sports.
- Supported by over 100 scientific studies in humans
- Works by increasing muscle ATP regeneration and muscle protein synthesis
- A natural product which is taken with food and made in the body. Not a drug.
Muscle Creatine levels can be increased by supplementation in most people. Creatine cannot make you fat. It is safe and effective when used as directed by healthy individuals. Do not take if you are pregnant, nursing or unwell. Take with plenty of water. Do not use before or during activity; use afterwards or on rest days.