Jym Supplement Science Pre 520g
- 6 grams of Citrulline Malate
- 6 grams of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio
- 2 grams of Con-Cret® Patented Creatine HCl
- 2 grams of Beta-Alanine
- 1.5 grams of Betaine
- 600 milligrams of N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
- 500 milligrams of Beet Root Extract
- 300 milligrams of Caffeine
- 150 milligrams of alpha-GPC(from 300mg of AlphaSize®)
- 50 micrograms of Huperzine A
- 5 milligrams of BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract
Look at the Supplement Facts panel of your current pre-workout product and you'll likely see “proprietary blend,” “pump matrix,” performance blend,” or other catchy name in lieu of listing all ingredients and precise amounts of each. Some supplement companies want you to think this means they've created a special concoction that magically delivers unique results. Because this blend is so amazing, they have to keep the amounts of each ingredient secret so that no other company steals the formula.
Truth is, proprietary blends typically serve a different purpose: They allow some companies to hide how little of each ingredient they've actually put in the product. These ingredients are often cheap, ineffective, under-dosed, or all of the above. Pre JYM doesn't use proprietary blends never has, never will. All 13 ingredients with exact amounts that are clearly listed on the label. You deserve to know exactly what ingredients, and how much of each, are in the product you buy. Proprietary blends serve the purpose of hiding what’s in the product, plain and simple.