Although food is always the preferred choice, due to modern lifestyles many of us look for a convenient way to consume key nutrients into our diet to support our daily physical activities.
That’s why PRO-VIT SPORT has been specifically developed as a foundation for those of us who exercise regularly and are involved in sport or intense physical activity.
Each daily dosage is packed with a carefully chosen selection of Vitamins, Minerals and Fruit & Vegetable Phytonutrients to support your optimal health.
Inside PRO-VIT you will find key ingredients such as B-Vitamins, Calcium and Iodine, which help contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and support vitality, which can often be low through intense exercise and hectic lifestyles. While Magnesium, Riboflavin and Niacin are added to contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, both common symptoms of overtraining and poor diets.
A diet low in the correct daily nutritional intake can also potentially lead to a less than optimal immune system. Inside PRO-VIT you will fi nd Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin D, all of which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. More importantly Vitamin C also contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
Exercise and resistance training is well known to improve the health and strength of joints and bones, and you can support this further through the key nutrients in PRO-VIT. Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and for contribution to normal muscle function. Copper has been added for contribution to maintenance of normal connective tissues. Vitamin C supports this further and contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, essential for mobility.
It is important to maximise the foods you do eat. PRO-VIT contains a selection of ingredients to aid nutrient utilisation. Zinc is found in PRO-VIT to contribute to normal carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis. Chromium has been added to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose (sugar) levels.
Amounts Per Serving
- Efectiv multinutrient active complex:
- of which Vitamin A (50% Beta Carotene, 50% Acetate): 800 µg
- of which Vitamin D: 25 µg
- of which Vitamin E: 75 mg
- of which Vitamin C: 250 mg
- of which Thiamin: 15 mg
- of which Riboflavin: 15 mg
- of which Niacin: 25 mg
- of which Vitamin B6: 3 mg
- of which Folic Acid: 400 µg
- of which Vitamin: B12 50µg
- of which Biotin: 100 µg
- of which Pantothenic Acid: 15 mg
- of which Calcium: 635 mg
- of which Magnesium: 100 mg
- of which Zinc: 25 mg
- of which Copper: 5 mg
- of which Manganese: 2.5 mg
- of which Selenium: 150 µg
- of which Chromium: 100 µg
- of which Molybdenum: 75 µg
- of which Iodine: 75 µg
- Active blend:
- of which Arginine: 50 mg
- of which Alpha Lipoic Acid: 20 mg
- of which Inositol: 15 mg
- of which Choline: 10 mg
- of which Betaine: 15 mg
- Phytonutrient fruit & vegetable complex:
- of which Grape Seed Extract: 25 mg
- of which Green Tea Leaf Extract: 25 mg
- of which Papaya Fruit Powder: 15 mg
- of which Bromelain Fruit: 15 mg
- of which Spinach Leaf Powder: 15 mg
- of which Bilberry Fruit Powder: 15 mg
- of which Grapefruit Pectin Peel: 15 mg
- of which Cranberry Fruit Extract: 15 mg
- of which Blackcurrant Fruit Extract: 15 mg
- of which Broccoli Flower Extract: 15 mg
- Calcium Carbonate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Anti Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Zinc Picolinate, L-Arginine HCL, Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Citrus, Bioflavanoids, L-SelenoMethionine, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Choline Bitartate, Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Inositol, Betaine HCL, Papaya Fruit Powder (Canca Papaya), Bromelain Fruit (Ananas Comusus l.), Spinach Leaf Powder (Spinaciae Oleraceae), Bilberry Fruit Powder (Accinium Myrtillis), Grapefruit Pectin Peel (Citrus Paradisii), Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Blackcurrant Fruit Extract (Ribes Nigrum), Broccoli Flower Extract (Brassica Oleraceae), Cupric Sulphate Anhydrous, Beta Carotene, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Sulphate Monohydrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Ammonium Molybdate Tetrahydrate, Biotin, Potassium Iodide
Suitability / Allergen Information
- This product was made in a facility that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, dairy, oats, celery & sulphites.
- Keep out of reach of children.