BPI Sports’ BEST BCAA is not your typical outdated, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close.
This formula is the first to bond the three branched chain amino acids – leucine, isoleucine and valine – utilizing a proprietary process route, to form oligopeptides (a bonded chain of amino acids; for example, a peptide linked chain).
The oligopeptide-based branched chain amino acids may act as a better transport vehicle, which may alow for more efficient metabolization, greater bio-activity, enhanced onset time, and a generally improved BCAA model. And, the scientific minds at BPI Sports didn’t stop here.
Amounts Per Serving
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine: 2.5 g
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine: 1.25 g
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine: 1.25 g
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine
- CLA Matrix
- Safflower Oild (seed), Avocado Oil, Coconut oil, CLA (Conjated Linoleic Acid)
- Agmatine: 250 mg
- as Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology Agmatine Sulfate
Other Ingredients (based on Blue Raspberry Flavour)
- Maltodextrin, Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology (potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, crospovidone, natural waxes, carboxylic acids, Polyethylene Glycol, dicalcium phosphate), citric acid, malic acid, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame-K, and FD&C Blue No. 1.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains Tree Nuts.
- Not intended for use by persons under age 18.
- Do not exceed recommend use.