Applied Nutrition Leucine 4K
Leucine 4K is an essential amino acid and meaning it cannot be synthesised by the human body and therefore, must be consumed through our dietary food intake or in supplement form.
L-Leucine is the primary and most abundant out of the three Branched Amino Acids (BCAA’s). This is commonly found in high amounts in many animal-based foods such as lean meats, poultry and fish in varying amounts. L-Leucine tablets are ideal for anyone taking part in intense physical activity. These can be taken either before or after a workout.
- Container Size: 240 Tablets
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 60
Amounts Per Serving
- L-Leucine: 4000 mg
- L-Leucine, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Pharmaceutical Talc, Magnesium Stearate)
- Consume 1 serving (4 tablets) daily.
- For optimal results take 45 minutes before your workout and also post workout.
- One serving should be sufficient on non-training days.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Made in a facility that handles milk, soy, egg, gluten and products thereof.
Have any questions about the product? If so please Contact us for help and advice.